Proper head tension is the single most important factor to getting the best tone out of your banjo.
Let’s Get it Right.
Banjo heads shift and stretch over time and seasons, sacrificing tone and action. The Pocket-Dial makes it easy to measure and adjust head tension, so you can make sure your banjo is sounding its very best.
- Ultra-precise measurement & repeatability
- Lightweight, compact and stores in your banjo case
- Easy to use simple 0 to 10 point scale adjustment
- Includes chart of recommended readings
- Features three scales, including one for natural skins
Click here for More Information and Product Instructions.
Pocket-Dial & Case $149.00
(international orders and shipping currently not available)
“I need my banjo to sound its very best before we hit the stage, and the Pocket-Dial helps me do that!”
– Russ Carson, Banjo Player for Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, @81crowe
“I really like it! Takes a lot of the guess work out and sure makes the banjo sound a lot better!”
– Mike Snider, Grand Ole Opry Member & National Banjo Champion
“It works, it’s easy to use, and the option of having a scale specifically designed for natural hide heads really appeals to me. I truly enjoy using mine!”
– John Balch, HideBanjoHeads.com
“It’s small, lightweight, fits right in my banjo case, and really easy to use. I recommend one for all my students who want their banjo to sound the very best it can!”
– Banjo Ben Clark, Banjo Instructor and Founder of BanjoBenClark.com
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.